The Senior Pastor, the First Lady and the Grove’s Executive Leadership are continuing to pray for you and your family during this pandemic. During this time, we are asking you to continue to adhere to the guidelines of the Public Health Advisory.
We are asking all members to stay at home during this time. All church activities, gatherings, and church meetings are canceled until further notice. Only come on the church campus if it is necessary and please attempt to call the church office prior to coming onto the campus. Our Administrative and Pastoral Staff will continue to work each day during regular business days and hours. They will also be available anytime via email.
You can watch ALL virtual services on the Grove’s Facebook page or via Live Streaming. Additionally, please follow us on social media platforms or visit the church website to stay informed on what our church is doing during this time.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Greater Piney Grove Baptist Church
- Instagram: instagram.com/thegroveatl
- Twitter: @TheGroveATL
Our Senior Pastor is asking EVERYONE to come together as a church family and pray each morning at 6:00 AM and afternoon at 12:00 PM. The Prayer Line number is 701-801-9830. No access code is needed.
Finally, in an effort to support our church during this time we are prayerfully asking you to continue to be dedicated and faithful stewards of our church. There are several ways you can give your tithes, offering, and Heritage Commitment.
- Givelify - Download from Apple or Google Play Stores
- Paypal - Greater Piney Grove Baptist Church / 404-377-0561
- The Grove App – Download from Apple or Google Play Stores
- Text-2-Give - Text “Grove” and your $ Amount to 73256; Click the link & complete your giving
- Cash App- Grove Cash App tag $GreaterPineyGrove
- The Grove Website - Membership ACS and/or Paypal
- Regular Mail or Drop-off - Mail your contribution to our church office or drop off your offering at the church office on Monday - Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm.
We thank you for your Stewardship Spirit and your contribution towards The Greater Piney Grove Baptist Church during these turbulent times. We are grateful to God for giving you a stewardship heart and supportive spirit towards our efforts to maintain our church. Thank you again! Remember as our Pastor preached and encouraged us to continue to have unyielding “Hope and Trust in God.”
Why, my soul, are you downcast?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.
(Psalm 42:5 NIV)